- You’ve seen “A Friend Indeed - The Bill Sackter Story”, and would like it to be shared with viewers around the country
- You remember the 1981 Mickey Rooney television movie “Bill” and would like to support this documentary about the real Bill Sackter
- You care about how our society views and treats people with disabilities
- You would like to support a 100% independently produced documentary that demonstrates the power of human compassion
- You have at least $1 you can spare to help spread a positive message to thousands of viewers across the United States
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Bill Sackter Documentary on PBS - FINAL 7 DAYS
Hi Fans of "A Friend Indeed - The Bill Sackter Story",
If you haven’t made your pledge towards our Kickstarter campaign yet, now is the time. We are in the FINAL 7 DAYS of the process and your pledge could mean the difference between having “A Friend Indeed - The Bill Sackter Story” shared with thousands of viewers across the nation, or just having it sit on a shelf indefinitely. So I would greatly appreciate your support at this time!
Please go to the Kickstarter page for “A Friend Indeed” at the following link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lane-wyrick/a-friend-indeed-the-bill-sackter-story-tv-broadcas …then view the short video at the top explaining our efforts (it includes the trailer for the documentary), and make your pledge now!
We must meet the Kickstarter funding goal of $15,000 by next Sunday February 23 at 10 p.m., or the project receives $0, so your pledge of any amount could determine the fate of this inspirational documentary. And with your pledge $1 or more you can receive some nice unique rewards for your participation (see the righthand column of the Kickstarter website for reward details).
If ONE OR MORE ITEMS from the following list applies to you, then you should definitely consider helping our efforts:
Remember, the campaign ends next Sunday February 23 at 10 p.m. Central, so please make a pledge today and invite your family, friends, and social network to pledge as well. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to see you amongst our ever-growing list of people that have all pledged support to make this effort a success!
Director/Editor of “A Friend Indeed - The Bill Sackter Story"
You can also go to http://www.BillSackter.com and click on the “Join Us On Kickstarter” link
P.S. If you would prefer to make a contribution by check, please make it payable to “Lane Wyrick Productions” and mail it to:
Lane Wyrick Productions
P.O. Box 27654
St. Louis, MO 63146
Upon receipt, I will mail you a confirmation postcard, and after our funding goal is reached you will receive your reward(s) based on your contribution amount (unless you indicate “No Reward” in the memo section of your check).