Sunday, October 22, 2017

Bill Sackter Documentary (PBS Version) Completed

Hi Friends and Bill Sackter Fans!! 

In 2014 I launched a successful Kickstarter campaign that allowed me to edit a new version of "A Friend Indeed - The Bill Sackter Story" that would fit within the 1 hour time slot for PBS stations.

While the new version is shorter than the original, I made sure to give it maximal impact, staying true to the original 90 minute version that is on the DVD. I was able to get this new version broadcast on numerous PBS stations around the country, and I thank all the supporters that contributed to the effort - it is really wonderful to have so many people that believe in the inspirational true story of Bill Sackter.


If you want to see the original 90 minute theatrical version, it is available on DVD at Amazon.com at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C6WURF8 
The DVD version also includes over 2 hours of extras, so if you are a big fan of Bill Sackter's inspirational true story, this will be the best way to experience the documentary. 

I started this project in 2001, and my main goal has always been to reach as wide of an audience as possible. Thanks again to all of you that have been with me over the last several years. Your interest in helping spread the word about "A Friend Indeed" is greatly appreciated! 

Sincerely,

Lane Wyrick, Director/Editor of "A Friend Indeed - The Bill Sackter Story"
http://www.BillSackter.com
email: Lane@BillSackter.com